mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
K
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
K
Now i have added rules into my router and firewall for needed ports but in the status window when I execute the cmd /list no channels emerge in the list window what am I doing wrong here. Is It my lookup method for i have tried numerous combinations?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The firewall settings shouldn't allow you to be in a channel with other people while at the same time blocking the channels list. The most likely causes:

1. You're on a defective server that doesn't send the list, or one that doesn't actually have any channels. Make sure you're actually on the network with: //echo -a $network

2. Try disabling your scripts with "/remote off" and see if the problem still exists when you do /list *again*. Then turn back on with: /remote on

3. Maybe you have something in the list icon, 4th icon fom the left in the icon bar. Is there something where you're supposed to match a text in the topic? Or you have * in the "hide channels" box? Or have minimum users set to 9999?

If #2 solves the problem, you've got a script interfering with the 'raw' event, 322 and 323.

If you type "/debug @debug" in that server's status window, when you do the /list command again, do you see the incoming messages flooding the @debug window?

K
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
K
If you type "/debug @debug" in that server's status window, when you do the /list command again, do you see the incoming messages flooding the @debug window?

Yes the channel List populated the Debug window but still not the list window tried /remote off and still nothing i have no scripts loaded up yet

K
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
K
Nevermind I Have it fixed somehow the channel lock option was selected with nothing in the textbox

Link Copied to Clipboard