Print Thread
T
tuvok Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
T
Hello,
can anybody tell me, what i must do, when the mIRC Programm hang when i go to the 14 Networks with 10-21 Chaannels?

i can not use the mIRC Tool when they are so slow and have hang

Potted window for a short time and very often in a row

thanks for a Answer

W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
Which version of mIRC are you using? Try disabling the online timer in mIRC (alt + I)
It could be a script too, try /remote off to disable your scripts and see if that improves things.
You can also try to add an exception for mIRC in your anti-virus software.
Eventually if none of that fix it, try to reinstall mIRC in a new empty folder with the portable option

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
T
tuvok Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
T
Hi ..thanks for your answer..
i have remove some scripts but not all .. i use the 7.51

iam on a network they have on 2 channels a many traffic .. i have block this with a script ... i this the Problem?

OK when i disable the timer th client is faster .. but why will this timer make so many laggs?

W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
I don't know why exactly the online timer features is causing a freeze but it's a bug that was very recently (after the release of mIRC 7.51) reported and fixed!
However a beta version has been released which fix the bug, you can find it here https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/225704/mIRC_beta
Just rename your mirc.exe and then drop the beta mirc.exe into your mIRC folder.
Note: eventually don't forget to re-enable your script with /remote on if you used /remote off

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel

Link Copied to Clipboard