mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
L
When I ener a command it says you vust be opped but I do not know how to get oppe and to enter in channel. I do not know what to do, how register it?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I'm replying just to put an answer to this. The answer to this question is different at different networks, so anyone giving an answer how to solve your problem at their network may not help you at your network.

Most networks automatically OP you when you enter a channel to become the only person present, so unless you are trying to register a channel that someone else was already inside, you may be at a network which handles things differently.

If "/msg Chanserv help" does not provide enough of an answer from Chanserv, your network probably has a channel named #help, or a channel named after the network itself, where you can find help for your question about how that network operates. The greeting you see when you join the network may also tell you where to ask your questions, if it was not answered by the sticky-message right next to where you posted your question.

https://forums.mirc.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/89869/Finding/Creating_a_Channel/Ser

Link Copied to Clipboard