mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#261261 24/08/17 07:54 PM
S
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
S
Hi, i tried to find a kick queue script on the internet but i cannot find it. My problem is i am using a kick alias to kick the nicks in my script. It works fine when i have to monitor or protect 1 channel but i am monitoring 8 channels and when someone floods with 50+ clones in all the channels in am monitoring i get excess flood. is there any way to fix this problem ?

this is my kick alias and mass join kicker script

On @*:Join:#:{
if (%MaJoinPro == on) {
if ( ~ isin $gettok($gettok($address($nick,5),2,33),1,64) ) {
if ($istok($hget(eXPro,QPS. $+ $chan),$nick,44)) { hadd -m eXPro QPS. $+ $chan $remtok($hget(eXPro,QPS. $+ $chan),$nick,1,44) | return }
.hinc -mu2 eXPro QPS. $+ $chan
.hadd -mu6 eXPro QPS. $+ $chan $+ .mjoinnicks $addtok($hget(eXPro,QPS. $+ $chan $+ .mjoinnicks),$nick,44)
.hadd -mu6 eXPro QPS. $+ $chan $+ .address $addtok($hget(eXPro,QPS. $+ $chan $+ .address),$replace($address($nick,14),?,*),32)
if ($hget(eXPro,QPS. $+ $chan) >= 3) {
if (!$Timer(#)) mode $chan +R-k Mass.Join | .Timer $+ $chan 1 5 mode $chan -R
eXBan $chan $address($nick,4) 3600
eXKICK $chan $hget(eXPro,QPS. $+ $chan $+ .mjoinnicks) $+(Mass Join)
hdel eXPro QPS. $+ $chan $+ .mjoinnicks

}
}
}
}

aLias eXKICK {
var %eXploiter $2
while %eXploiter {
if ($nick ison $chan) { .KICK $1 $gettok(%eXploiter,1-4,44) $+($3-) %ver | .Timer 1 4 halt }
%eXploiter = $deltok(%eXploiter,1-4,44)
}
}

Thanks for advance.

Last edited by ShafanHameed; 24/08/17 07:57 PM.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
1. You might want to verify you've enabled mirc-options/irc/flood "enable flood protection" and make sure one of the boxes checked is "queue op commands".

2. If you have a huge problem with uninvited flood joins, you might also consider a 2-state entrance for your channel. Instead of people being able to enter #main-channel any time they wish, you can make it invite-only, and then set up another channel #main-channel-waiting-room where someone can be op in both channels and invite people into #main-channel if they pass muster.

A problem with this method is that unattended irc clients who ping-out can't rejoin unless they either have a script to recognize the invite to this channel, or enable "auto join on invite", which the latter is usually not a good idea.

S
OP Offline
S
Hi Maroon, Thanks for your reply.

i have checked my mirc flood options. They are already enabled.

second i cannot make the channels invite-only as they are public channels with 70+ minimum length. So all i can use is the coded script to prevent flooders to join the channels and flood in it.

Last edited by ShafanHameed; 25/08/17 07:33 AM.
S
OP Offline
S
Hi Maroon,

i test the queue op commands but there is a bit issue in it. When flood happens in locks the channel and kick 4 nicks but after that it takes a minute to kick the more 4 nicks with bans and then again a minute to kick more nicks and 6 bans.. it will take a night if there is a flood attempt of 100+ nicks although without using that queue op option it kicks all the nicks with in a minute with bans ut after kicking and banning 80 nicks it excess floods. is there any way to create a queue alias in this kick alias and place it in kick alias and make it work ?

Link Copied to Clipboard