mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
Blas Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
B
I have a lot of custom scripts that I wrote for my mIRC Twitch Bot. Unfortunately, despite them all functioning as intended, I get the error message a lot of "1 Unknown command" displaying in my status window. Is there any way at all to disable this from spamming my status window? Thanks.

Sat Offline
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Originally Posted By: Blas
despite them all functioning as intended

I don't think that means what you think it means. If you get "1 Unknown command" errors from the server, then one of your scripts is erroneously sending "1" commands to the server, which means that your script has a bug. You can work around it, but your best course of action is to find and fix the bug. I think the most common cause for this is the accidental use of an identifier call as a command, in which case you should add /noop in the appropriate place.

Saturn, QuakeNet staff
B
Blas Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
B
Thank you. I opened up a debug window and one or more of my scripts was indeed sending a "1" to the server. I am going through and adding NOOP where required and it's fixing this issue. I can't believe I didn't catch this error on my part a long time ago. eek

Sat Offline
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Hehe, no worries. Glad I could help!

Saturn, QuakeNet staff

Link Copied to Clipboard