mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
S
Since the Twitch Prime update, not only has the normal issue where it will not pick up the twitch prime subscribers occurring, but normal resubscriptions have also stopped working as well.

I am out of town and dont have a way to test this at the moment to try and fix it, but just had a pastebin of what I am currently using and hopefully someone kind enough is able to help me with this smile

Code:
on 1:text:*subscribed*:#moonmoon_ow:{
  if ( $nick == twitchnotify ) && ($istok($1-,subscribed to,32)) halt
  elseif ($nick == twitchnotify) && ( $4 == $null ) {   
    msg  moon2HEART Thanks $1 for subscribing moon2HEART
  }
}

raw USERNOTICE:*:{
  if ($msgtags(room-id).key == 121059319) {
    if ($2- == $null) && (resub isin $msgtags) {
      msg $1 moon2HEART Welcome back $msgtags(display-name).key for $msgtags(msg-param-months).key months in a row! moon2HEART
    }
    else {
      msg $1 moon2HEART Welcome back $msgtags(display-name).key for $msgtags(msg-param-months).key months in a row! moon2HEART
    }
  } 
}

And of course, while it is being repaired, applying the fix for the twitch prime I saw on a couple other threads would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

S
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
S
Ignore this. I was told it wasn't working while I was gone, but it seems to still work. Just need to make my fix for the prime update smile

S
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
S
For those looking for this topic in the future:

I did end up changing some of the code listed
Code:
on 1:text:*subscribed*:#moonmoon_ow: { 
  if ($nick == twitchnotify) && ($istok($1-,subscribed to,32)) halt
  elseif ($nick == twitchnotify) && ( $4 == $null ) { msg $chan moon2HEART Thanks $1 for subscribing moon2HEART }
  elseif ($nick == twitchnotify) && ( $4 == with ) { msg $chan moon2HEART Thanks $1 for subscribing moon2HEART }
}

raw USERNOTICE:*:{
  if (($msgtags(msg-id).key == resub) && ($1 == #moonmoon_ow)) {
    var %nick $iif($msgtags(display-name).key, $v1, $msgtags(login).key)
    if ($0 == 1) {
      msg $1 moon2HEART Thanks %nick for $msgtags(msg-param-months).key months in a row! moon2HEART 
    }
    else {
      msg $1 moon2HEART Thanks %nick for $msgtags(msg-param-months).key months in a row! moon2HEART
    }
  } 
}

This has been working for me with the new Twitch prime update.

Also, a little off topic, but if anyone knows a way to still be able to send these messages when 2 people sub at the same time (as twitch limits how fast messages can be sent and the bot will only reply to one of them at the moment) that would be great.

Z
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
Z
As long as the bot is a mod in the channel, there is no rate limit on how fast messages can be sent. The however there is a message limit of 100 messages within 30 seconds for mods before they get IP banned for 30 mins. If you want a delay, I would just set up a timer with with a random interval between 1-20 seconds after the resub happens. smile

Last edited by zapdos26; 02/01/17 06:38 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard