Print Thread
#255078 20/09/15 09:50 AM
D
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
Hello people

(im being honest here, so people dont ask why im pasting this and where did it come from etc)

I found this script via google and i'm quite sure the person who made this one has moved onto something better, as the last update received from them was in 2008.

He made a quite impressive script on mIRC and i want to continue his legacy by changing a few things here and there (he gave permission in the script editor, long as his name is on it, which i havent removed)

This script is a pick up games script and i want it to sort out by seperate teams (eg. Team A and Team B)

right now, it's just sorted out by random players once they register/sign up for the game.

The Captains needs to be chosen on either Team A or Team B, if that can be fixed too.

Basically, the pug gives each player a voice (+v) in the channel, when they sign up and this part of the script sorts out the players, but i need it to sort out the teams.

If anyone can help out with that, it'll be appreciated.

alias start_game {
set %up.full 0
set %up.password $+($r(a,z),$r(0,9),$r(a,z),$r(a,z),$r(0,9))
set %up.map $vote_test
setup_server
var %y = $null | var %i = 1 | while ($nick($1,%i,v)) { var %y = %y $ifmatch | inc %i }
set %up.last_players %y
set %up.gameover 0
set %up.captains $gettok(%y,$r(1,$round($calc( %up.max / 2 ),0)),32) $gettok(%y,$r($calc( $round($calc(%up.max / 2),0) +1 ),%up.max),32)

inc %pickup | .enable #busys | .disable #free
.timerRESETP -o 1 1200 { normalize }

.timer 1 1 ps Pickup game number %pickup is starting now!
.timer 1 2 ps Players: %y
.timer 1 3 ps Captains (random): %up.captains
.timer 1 4 ps Map: %up.map
.timer 1 5 ps Server address and password will be send to you in a private message.
.timer 1 6 private_message %y
.timer 1 60 devoiceall $1

reset_votes
halt
}

Regards

Demo

D
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
Hi guys

just FYI, somehow i managed to find the latest version of script which has what i need.

thanks for reading my annoying post.

Link Copied to Clipboard