This may've already been implemented, but I looked around on Google and the forums and could not find anything about it...

I have over 100MB of log files spanning at least 3 years, adding up to a total of more than 1000 files per channel. On average I'm on 3 channels per server, and because mIRC saves all channel logs together in a single folder named by server, that's about 3000 files the drive needs to read on average every time I open a server's log directory at the moment. As a result, all these logs have become quite inconvenient in browsing after such a long time, mainly because the directory listing takes such time. One thing that might help is if I could organize the logs into separate folders instead of just days in a single folder with other channels...

Some other IRC clients I've tried out in the past allowed you to specify full paths of logs in a string-formatting style. You could specify e.g. %channel%\%year%\%month%\%day%.log and the logs would end up somewhere like C:\logs\#channelname\2015\07\13.log (where anything preceding "\" would be actual folders of course).

Again, I may have missed an option somewhere. But if not, would you please consider it for the next release?

Thanks!