mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
N
n3wb Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
N
Hello people, Currently I am using DeepBot for digital currency. At the moment I have came up with an idea for users to take out a "loan" from the bank vault (the bot is called : n3wb_bank_vault). Currently I have implemented the !give command and !remove command to work flawlessy with DeepBot and mIRC. But heres the hard part. People that take a loan out need to pay back the loan they take out because new users want to enter into giveaways but they cant just take out and loan and not pay it out. For my giveaways it requires the "propoints" currency. Basically I am stuck on how to set a timer for people to be notified. So it runs down like this
EXAMPLE:
1. New User joins the CHANNEL
2. They learn about the LOAN system when a giveaway is there or to play bankheist etc.
3. They take out loan by typing in command i created.
4. They BOT (mIRC) gives loan out in "X" amount they request.
5. After 10 mins. passed Bot sends all users that took out a loan. If nobody took a loan out they are not sent a message on channel. (this could be spammy but who cares!)
6. IF A. user does not pay the loan they took out after bot sends them message in X amount of minutes the BOT removes the currency they took out and applies interest on the removal. IE: User pulls out 100 propoints...they forgot to pay...Bot removes 100+50% loan value. So 150 is taken from their currency.
7. If B. user pays on time bot removes them from the LOAN list.
8. USERS can only request 'X' amount of loans per 'X' seconds. IE: USER MAX LOANS PER HOUR IS 3 Loans per 3600 seconds.
9. Database updates everytime user asks for loan and pays loan.

NOTE: Old users can use the system as well! Please help!
And any other way to make this work? I am stuck in awe right now please help I have only gotten some work down but now im stuck.

KIND REGARDS!
www.twitch.tv/n3wb_pro

Also I would be willing to pay someone to code the rest of my other ideas. This is basically your intial hire if you can do it! I would be willing to pay you for your time if it works!

Last edited by n3wb; 29/06/15 09:42 AM.
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Idea of loan is great, but mIRC-bot interacting with DeepBot - well, you need to know for sure what are you doing and how DeepBot is working to prevent bugs.

Dont give a fish - teach to fish!
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
About rest of your ideas - if you will explain them (at least in general, if top secret) - it would be easier for others to decide.

N
n3wb Offline OP
OP Offline
N
It is a cool idea. I would really love the system to work! Please help if you can I am willing to pay also!

N
n3wb Offline OP
OP Offline
N
The ideas are secret since I am a streamer trying to implement codes on the stream so the users can really interact with the channel

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
As i told, some GENERAL description can help you to find someone willing to make it. Like "i want some stuff to happen on background (secret helicopter secretly explodes!)" or "i want to make custom chat for OBS" or "come super-loyality-points system" or whatever else. Who knows what you require.

N
n3wb Offline OP
OP Offline
N
are you intersted in coding it?

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
I have no idea what you want to get.

N
n3wb Offline OP
OP Offline
N
What I want is a Bank Loan/Payment system for the digital currency. It makes the channel more involved and interesting. How it works is what I described in my post. If you or anyone can write the script I am willing to pay you via paypal for your time and the code...I am a serious person when it comes to work being done:D

Link Copied to Clipboard