Print Thread
#252425 09/04/15 10:04 PM
R
rekoil Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
R
I just started getting into making my own bot and I have a bunch of various scripts. I tried going through twitch to have this person IP banned but that didn't work. so no matter what I do he creates a new name and bullies me non stop. If there a way to create a on Text that checked to see that he was talking to me. He also always says the same combination of words so I know it's him. So I'm looking for something like

Bully: @me bad word bad word bad word

ON @*:TEXT:*:#:{
if ((isin "bad word bad word bad word")) { return }
Msg # .ban $nick

I know this might be lame. but I don't want to deal with it anymore it's been over a year. anything u can I would appreciate it.

Vogon poet
Vogon poet
if he uses the same exact words every time, just do:

Code:
on *:text:Replace this with what he says:#: {
  msg # .ban $nick
}

if he uses a different sentence but it always has the same word, I would suggest:

Code:
on *:text:*word*:#: {
  msg # .ban $nick
}

the only problem with this is that if it's a common word that a lot of people use in your chat or something, it'll ban them as well, even if they don't mean it offensively. So, maybe add a "regulars" script as well with a check to see if the user is on the regulars list.

Or, get mods that are quick to ban people that are just there to cause problems. I know for some people on twitch it's not that easy, but get a few people that you trust and ask them to help out.

R
rekoil Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
R
thanks, I appreciate the help. Means a lot

K
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
K
Hey smile
i use this script for banning spam bots in my channel. Care the script triggers when it find one of the words in the whole text!

Code:
on *:LOAD:{
/set %Bannword Word1 Word2 Word3 Word4 Word5 Word6
}

ON @*:TEXT:*:#: {
  IF ($nick !isop #) {
    VAR %i = 0
    WHILE (%i < $numtok(%Bannword,32)) {
      inc %i
      var %current.banword = $gettok(%Bannword,%i,32)
      if (%current.banword isin $strip($1-)) {
      msg # [BANNED]: $nick (Blacklisted Spam)
      msg # .ban $nick
      return
      }
    }
  }
}

Just replace the Word 1 Word2... with your own badwords (i have more then 30!), you can also delete the first msg so it will only ban w.o. a message in the chat smile

Last edited by Krawalli; 10/04/15 03:52 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard