mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#252263 31/03/15 10:19 AM
T
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
T
I saw there were some threads like this but not ever covered my issue exactly.

So the problem I have is I usually would use the auth code from "tylersgaming" and I could log my bot into irc as well using the same auth code I think ?(not sure if I was using the bot password used to login onto the actual twitch account or same auth as tylersgaming)

But anyway, just recently, I can't login on both anymore. Just 1. So obviously I NEED my bot in my channel, so I switched the auth from tylersgaming to tylerb0t(you can only have 1 auth code) and I can login on my bot now but not tylersgaming ( which is fine since I can just use the default twitch flash popout chat)

But I would like to use both again, I have no idea why this has happened but it's not too much of an issue and could cause more problems in the future so I kinda want to get it fixed.

I think it has something to do with twitch updating their servers or something , I know they changed something.

Last edited by TylersGaming; 31/03/15 11:16 AM.
N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N

Connect to twitch.tv with each Auth on different status windows or different applications.

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net
T
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
T
I think you can only have 1 auth code.

I'm not sure though. Like , if you make a new one, your previous one won't work.

N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N
No, that's not how it works. It's one per account. Log out and log in to another account and request an auth key

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net

Link Copied to Clipboard