mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
L
I am having trouble with my Notify list. It will not post who is on. I have tried various commands with the help of someone. I have turned it off and on countless times, to no avail. Someone help me PLEASE !!!! frown thanks -Diva

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
What server/network do you use?

L
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
L
I am on theonering.net. And the link you posted did not work frown I am using TornIRC if that helps you any.

F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
The link was in his signature... witch means it's posted in all his posts... try contacting the guy who made the script you use... or paste us the code of the notify sys and we will try to help you out...
I suggest you to get a plain mIRC from http://www.mIRC.com/get.html anyway. Don't upload scripts you're not 100% sure what they do. smile

D
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
D
Hi,

I'm one of the admins from the server in question - I suggested lothloriendiva come here after I couldn't solve this issue.

TORnIRC is essentially a mildly customised mirc we offer for our users. I have a copy installed on my own system (for test purposes) - in addition to the normal plain-vanilla mirc that I use on a day-to-day basis.

Now, the interesting thing is that the notify list works fine for myself on my installed version of TORnIRC.

I have - using screenshots to illustrate - tried to ensure that lothloriendiva has the appropriate boxes ticked on the notify tab.

My knowledge of the innards of mirc is good, but i wasn't responsible for the customisation - and that person is not presently available. What file/s should I be examining to see what might or might not be amiss with this thing?

If you want to take a peek, TORnIRC is here - http://www.theonering.net/barlimans/tornirc.html

Cheers,

Demosthenes
IRC Services Admin
www.theonering.net

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Based on a superseded mIRC. :tongue:

Link Copied to Clipboard