mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
I
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
I
Hi guys!

Spent some time trying to find a developer for a custom Twitch bot but come up short. I don't have any skills or experience in this area so I'm a little unsure of what I need to look for.

Does anyone know of a company that offers the skills needed to work with a Twitch bot and website integration (Wordpress)?

Don't really want to go through anyone in the Twitch community directly as they either want to remain sole owner of the code, charge monthly fees for usage or sell on the code afterwards.

We have the money to finance the project, just need pointing in the right direction smile

F
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
F
Save yourself the money: read all of help.chm. It takes 2-3 hrs to read, and will give you the understanding you need to code your bot.

mIRC's scripting language is quite simplified and easy to grasp

I am SReject
My Stuff
M
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
M
Originally Posted By: IronRambo
Hi guys!

Spent some time trying to find a developer for a custom Twitch bot but come up short. I don't have any skills or experience in this area so I'm a little unsure of what I need to look for.

Does anyone know of a company that offers the skills needed to work with a Twitch bot and website integration (Wordpress)?

Don't really want to go through anyone in the Twitch community directly as they either want to remain sole owner of the code, charge monthly fees for usage or sell on the code afterwards.

We have the money to finance the project, just need pointing in the right direction smile

A true coder will keep all his/her code opensource; and will usually post their code on github. (mostly to bolster their coding portfolio for professional reasons)

Never give in to someone demanding payment for Twitch coding purposes.

I would help you out, but am currently coding/hosting my own bot for Twitch, taking coding courses, and about to take on an API engineer/mentoree position. So my time will be full. Otherwise I'd help out.

Link Copied to Clipboard