mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#251109 09/02/15 08:18 PM
P
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
P
I'll start off by saying I've never written a script. What I'm looking for is an answer to my frequent disconnects with the message "10053 software caused connection abort" & when the auto connect performs a retry I get multiple disconnects (I noted on one particular day there were 44 unsuccessful retries with the message "closing link" "registration timeout". I'm constantly getting the error "unable to resolve server" after a disconnect. In 2014 alone I counted 70 "status files" when I searched for "software caused connection abort" with multiple abort errors within each date. This info may or may not have been useful to whoever reads this in determining if a timer script could possibly solve this annoying problem I've been having, but I included it in the slight chance it could be beneficial. I found a timer script online and wanted to find out if putting it remotes, as it instructs, could possibly eliminate all these errors as I read they could be caused due to mirc inactivity. This is the script I have:

on *:START:.timerAnti-10053 -o 0 60 scon -at1 raw -q ping Anti-10053
on ^*:PONG:if ($2 == Anti-10053) haltdef

E
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
E
If mirc's inactivity is the issue, that might help since it sends a ping through every 60 seconds, but i think the inactivity is not the problem. Someone who knows more can correct me

Last edited by EUDIS1980; 09/02/15 08:30 PM.
P
OP Offline
P
I don't really know if it's due to the inactivity but I've read there can be quite a number of reasons, inactivity only being one of them. Thanks for your reply.

Link Copied to Clipboard