Print Thread
#249907 22/12/14 02:23 PM
S
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
Hey guys! Another noob here.

I have anti spam on commands for my twitch bot, right? Which works great, but i'd like for mods to be able to "bypass" the timers.

Quote:

on *:text:!mod:#:{
if ((%floodmod) || ($($+(%,floodmod.,$nick),2))) { return }
set -u30 %floodmod On
set -u60 %floodmod. $+ $nick On
msg $chan /me To become a moderator, You must Support the stream by being in here and being active in chat! You must follow the chat rules and welcome the new members to the Family! Also, don't ask for mod, because that might just ruin your chances <3 laugh *All Mods will be getting a #TeamYammy Shirt in the near future*
}

That's just one of my commands ^

I'd like to stick to this format, is it possible for mods to bypass the timer when these are on?
Quote:

%floodmod On
%floodmod. $+ $nick On

Thank you! Have a great day! laugh

K
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
K
Uhm now i try to help you laugh

Code:
 if ($nick !isop #) {
 if ((%floodmod) || ($($+(%,floodmod.,$nick),2))) { return }
  set -u30 %floodmod On
  msg $chan /me To become a moderator, You must Support the stream by being in here and being active in chat! You must follow the chat rules and welcome the new members to the Family! Also, don't ask for mod, because that might just ruin your chances <3 laugh *All Mods will be getting a #TeamYammy Shirt in the near future*
}
else {
 }
}

Perhaps a little bit "crappy" but it should work hu? laugh

Edit:
Tested and it works.

Last edited by Krawalli; 22/12/14 02:37 PM.
S
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
Thanks Krawlli!
I really didn't want to write the command twice, you know? But I guess i'll live with it :P

Thanks again! <3

K
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
K
I had another idea:

Code:
 if ($nick !isop #) && ($($+(%,floodmod.,$nick),2)) { return }
 if ($nick !isop #) && (%floodmod) { return }
  set -u30 %floodmod On
}

It is working fine too laugh

Last edited by Krawalli; 22/12/14 02:54 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard