Hello,

I am pretty sure 99,9% that i am spending without any reason my time to post this but i don't care about it, the point of this report for someone that will really understand me will be very interesting, on mIRC now there are some VERY HELPFUL options (Alt+o -> Other -> Lock -> Disable box) for restrict like Send,Get,etc.. the reasons that these options added before is SECURITY of course i agree with them but as we are talking about security the mIRC Script Editor is not an kind of security too? why the Script Editor is missing from there? users all the time copy/paste codes from websites that the most of are outdated and having codes that are not very well working but in this case i will agree into users have their own risks of pasting and using codes of course they will, anyway my request is to add an option on the mIRC Options dialog so users can disable the Script Editor or any other way (command like) also implemented on the $lock identifier $lock(scripteditor) khaled please do not ignore this post the most of users want this option for and looking for 3rd party .dlls to do it and that is not very good for mIRC, i think someone will understand the meaning of this post and not comment silly thinks...

- Thanks!

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-