mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
T
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
T
I never run my ads manually so I would to get a script to auto run them, is this possible?

N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N
You're assuming we all know that ads mean twitch irc. Please stop these assumptions. You need to explain exactly what it is you want and how it is achievable. Just telling us you want to auto run ads tells us nothing at all.

Anyway, regarding ads, there's a very well written script by Loki you can find if you use the search function. By manually I guess you don't even want to trigger it through text event? Not sure how you want to time the ads then, but you can use timers and stuff to run it auto.

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net
T
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
T
sent u a message

also this is from twitch if anyone wants to know

Commercial

A partner-only command to run a commercial for all of your viewers.
​
Usage (Default: 30 Seconds): /commercial

Usage (Other Options): /commercial <30|60|90|120|150|180>

Notes: Specific commercial lengths can only be run if they are available in your dashboards gearbox. Commercial commands can also be executed by editors you've allowed to run commercials for your channel.

T
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
T
Sent a more descriptive message to you nillen. smile

N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N
Originally Posted By: TylersGaming
So I guess this script will be something around doing /commercial 180 and with a timer running over and over again for 30 minutes, when the 30 minutes are up, it will do the " /commercial 180 " again so I just don't have to click the button on my dashboard. If people complain about it, I can just change all the "180" in the script to lets say "120". so that shouldn't be a problem.
Code:
alias f1 { 
  ;Press F1 to start a timer to start your ads.
  ;Upon pressing F1 you will be asked to input the duration of the ads
  ;If you leave it blank (which you can) it will use 180 seconds (3 min) as default.
  ;You can press F1 again to stop the timer. 
  if ($timer(twitchads)) timertwitchads off
  else {
    var %duration $?="Please enter the ad duration"
    if ((%duration !isnum) && (%duration != $null)) echo -a Can not start timer, %duration is not a valid number.
    else { 
      var %repeat 0
      ;Repeat is if you want to limit how many times it does this action, 0 is endless.
      var %timer 1800
      ;Timer is how often you want to do it (in seconds) 1800 is 30min
      var %defaultadtime 180
      ;Default ad time will be 3 minutes, change this if you want to leave it blank upon prompt and still want to use 120 seconds for instance.
      var %duration $iif(%duration != $null,$v1,%defaultadtime)
      /commercial %duration
      ;If you don't want it to make an ad right away when you press F1, delete above line.
      timertwitchads %repeat %timer /commercial %duration
    }
  }
}

Paste this into your remote and read what I wrote in the ;Comments.

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net

Link Copied to Clipboard