Print Thread
S
Spike Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
I would like to know how to make my bot welcome new followers

Cause on moobot it can welcome new followers.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Try this:

Code:
ON !*:JOIN:#: { .msg $nick Hello $nick $+ $chr(44) welcome on the $chan channel... }

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N
There should be a ton of topics regarding this. You might be able to find one in the first or second page. If not, you could use the search button (top right)

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net
S
Spike Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
Originally Posted By: westor
Try this:

Code:
ON !*:JOIN:#: { .msg $nick Hello $nick $+ $chr(44) welcome on the $chan channel... }

I know how to make it welcome people that join, But i want it so when people follow the channel it says something like Thank you *nick* for following!

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
What do you mean follow? is there any command that the user uses to follow your channel or how the bot know when someone follow your channel, also it would very useful to paste the bot follow code here.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
S
Spike Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
Originally Posted By: westor
What do you mean follow? is there any command that the user uses to follow your channel or how the bot know when someone follow your channel, also it would very useful to paste the bot follow code here.

On twitch theres a button that lets you follow them, So it emails you and stuff when they go live.

S
Spike Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
S
Cause moobot which is a known twitch bot, Has a way to welcome new followers, And i just wanted to know if there was any way to do it on mIRC.

M
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
M
Originally Posted By: Spike
Cause moobot which is a known twitch bot, Has a way to welcome new followers, And i just wanted to know if there was any way to do it on mIRC.

You'd have to tell your mIRC bot to read from the Twitch API.

Link Copied to Clipboard