Print Thread
#248043 18/09/14 07:11 AM
N
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
N
Hi!

I hope somebody can help me achieve this. I'm not good at scripting, but I am familiar how to load it once I have the proper code.

Basically, I need a "Whois on Join" to a certain channel that I strictly watch in.

Whois on join that will display
> in active window (main/prv)
> will show all chans the user is
> shows idle too, or if away, etc.
> in a neat clean, not too colourful format.

Example:
User1 is ~kvirc@5.231.29.84 * Max
User1 on @#veritas #usa #israel +#americapolitics
User1 has been idle 24hrs 57mins 45secs, signed on Wed Sep 10 23:03:44

I prefer it in active window so if ever I'm in another watched channel, the other channel I'm watching, I can still who joins in. so I'd rather not have it in @joins window, which I already use, for alias tracking.

I have that before, however, I end up reinstalling mirc, and i forgot to backup the exact script so i lost it. I cant get hold anymore of the person who made it possible for me. So I hope anyone here can help me.

Cheers, and thanks!

Last edited by Nutty2kFiddy; 18/09/14 07:24 AM.

Lies, Lies, Everywhere. Game Over.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
try this code, also you need to enable the whois on active from the mIRC options go to: Alt+o -> IRC -> Show in Active and check the Whois

Code:
ON !*:JOIN:#: { whois $nick $nick }

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
N
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
N
Didn't work.

Lies, Lies, Everywhere. Game Over.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
If you are using RAWS with whois numbers it will not work, try to remove your old code with whois and place this (don't forget to set the setting in mIRC).

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-

Link Copied to Clipboard