Print Thread
#247159 23/07/14 01:59 AM
D
Dcease Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
Hello, so I made this script called !beatdrop it's very simple. But I want it to timeout an individual.

I want to make it so if someone types in !beatdrop it will ban the random person that died by the beat. Just a single 120 seconds timeout. Of course it requires that the bot is OP. I also have another question

If I rescript it, will I be able to make so a random chatter can do !beatdrop X and then the beat will drop and there will be a random message or a message like " x died beacuse he couldnt resist the huge beat or drop" And there would be a 50 percent chacnce that the guy who typed in !beatdrop x will die and the person he tried to battle.

//Dcease a new mIRC scripter. I'm still learning and I love it!

Last edited by Dcease; 23/07/14 01:59 AM.
A
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
A
i think it's like /timeout $nick ? I could be wrong, but it probably is in the mirc help files, which I don't have access to atm to check.

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
I assume all requests like this are regarding twitch, so no it isn't in the help files.

Last edited by Loki12583; 23/07/14 03:24 AM.
D
Dcease Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
You're right sir, and i am just learning. So I have no clue whatsoever.

J
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
J
for me doing /timeout $nick [time] doesn't work, twitch returns it as an unknown command. i found that doing .timeout $nick [time] works

#imAbeginner
i made a chat bot for mark_paintball! http://twitch.tv/mark_paintball
D
Dcease Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
Originally Posted By: judge2020
for me doing /timeout $nick [time] doesn't work, twitch returns it as an unknown command. i found that doing .timeout $nick [time] works

Sure but where do I add .timeout $nick [120] in my script? and I suppose it's seconds so I added 120 seconds for an example.

Last edited by Dcease; 23/07/14 02:44 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard