Print Thread
#2470 18/12/02 07:59 PM
K
Koqui Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
K
I had registered with mIRC, but in the midst of all the problems that i have been having with the program i uninstalled and reinstalled, but by doing that everything obviously was reset.

Now, I can identify my nick with no problem, but how do I tell mIRC a licensed copy again with out having to pay again???

moof!!
#2471 18/12/02 08:02 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
In hindsight: You do as Khaled said and keep a copy of your key somewhere.

In foresight: Email Khaled and he'll resend the info at his pleasure. Don't forget to include your registration details, EG: What name you regsitered with, etc.

#2472 19/12/02 11:34 AM
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
If you've problems with your mIRC registration or if you've lost your mIRC registration code you can always contact Khaled at [email]khaled@mirc.com.[/email] He will help you within a few days. But at the moment he's exploring mount Kilimanjaro, so have a few days patience?

Alternatively, if you've lost your mIRC registration code you can have it emailed to you automatically by filling in the lost registration form on the mIRC website.
If you're still using the same email address as when you registered mIRC, please enter it on that web page, then press the submit button, and your registration will be sent to you within a few days.
If your email address has changed since you registered mIRC, please fill in the additional information the form requests for, then press the submit button, and your registration will be sent to you within a few days.

Please allow a few days for the request to be handled. Most requests will be handled daily by Khaled's scripts, but some times manual intervention is needed, extra searches in the database have to be done, or Khaled might be away for a few days!

Once you recieved your registration information go to the /Help/Register/ menu (or use the /registration command) in mIRC and re-register your mIRC. Also,... print the registration info, give it to your mother and let her store it in a safe place wink

Link Copied to Clipboard