mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#246948 14/07/14 08:58 PM
A
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
Hay, I have a private IRCd its latest "InspIRCd v2.0.16" i have block all connections espect the one that comes from localhost well actully it is locked on 127.0.0.1

And when i try to connect from my ip whit mIRC, The mirc crash and im qutie sure thats a bug i have not any scripts loaded only a clean mirc

/Mvh Anton

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks for your bug report. Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce this issue. I downloaded and installed InspIRCd v2.0.16 with a basic configuration, binding to 127.0.0.1 and so on. I was able to connect to the server, join channels, etc. without any issues from a clean install of mIRC v7.34. I may need to look at your configuration files to reproduce the issue here. I will contact you directly shortly.

A
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
Sorry but I can not reproduce the bug right now, but this happened like three times yesterday so there is sure to happen again

I'm thinking you could build a mIRC with "PDB" file so i can get out the debug information from the software because I do not think it's so easy to just recreate've tried some now and try to find the factors that trigger the bug

/ Lukasz

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
As you mentioned in your email, at the time of the crash, you were connected to 13 IRC networks and had 192 channels open. Unfortunately, it can be really tricky tracking down a crash in that context. I would really need more details about when the crash happens in order to reproduce it.

Does the crash only happen when connecting to your InspIRCd server? Or does it happen when you try to connect to other servers?

Does it only happen when you are connected to other servers and you try to connect to your InspIRCd server? Or does it also happen if you are not connected to any server at all and you try to connect to your InpIRCd server?

I have sent you another email to ask for more details.

Link Copied to Clipboard