mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
N
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
N
Hello everyone,
I'm pretty new to MSL right now and as I'm livestreaming almost every day I would like to use my own (IRC)/Twitch.tv-Bot.
I've got a few features already implemented like:
Point system
Songrequests (Via AutoDJ by Nightbot)

I would like to add some additional features/commands and don't know if it's possible to enable this and if so, how.

Here are the features that I would like to implement and need help with.

Also hier die Funktionen die ich plane:

-expand point-system for raffles/giveaways/bids

-Spam/Link protection. For example enable some kind of "whitelist" for links like: youtube,facebook,myvideo,souncloud,lolking,battle.net etc.

-Output of stats of several Gameing-Profiles: For example !league euw Namitsoo --> Tells the user the current league.
There is the developer API of LoL: https://developer.riotgames.com/ -> Every user has his own API-Key to request information.https://prod.api.pvp.net/api/lol/euw/v2.4/league/by-summoner/19673408/entry?api_key=API-KEY
This is also possible for other commands and requests.

-"Nice to have": Games (Rock,Scissors,Papers/Rolls/Bidding

-Additionally Planned: Songrequest System (currently active as mentioned the AutoDJ function of nightbot) -> I don't know if it's possible to "open" youtube/soundcloud links via command in IRC?!

-General administrative commands (!ban user_xy -> bans user_xy, !timeout user_xy 30 ->timeout a user for 30seconds)

-Finally: A way to have the bot running 24/7 -> Is there a free way to solve this?

Kind regards

Nami

N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N
Most of what you're looking for is already available on the forums if you search for it.
Since there's too many requests, this is all I'll leave you with:
Code:
/run https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnLGWph0VZ0
to open a link in your default browser. Make the script safe to run before putting it on your bot though, otherwise you can make other users have access to your run command.

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net
N
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
N
Safe means that I should only allow to run specific links?
Is it possible to disable the run command as long as the song is playing?And if there is no other songrequest I have to close the window/tab,right?Because if there is another request it will open another window,and another one and another one...so there will be many windows that are opened.

N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N
Safe as in only allow links, and only certain links. If you give people access to your run command your whole pc is in danger.

Well, you'd need a separate script to pull the length info from the YouTube link provided and set a variable active for that period of time.
Dunno how to close a tab, guess you'd have to script something for the registry editor and allow to close tabs from your default browser as well.

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net
N
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
N
Is there already some kind of guide about this whole run-thing and allowing only links?

Another way would be starting iexplore with the youtube link and kill the process via process_id that exists for this video.

T
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
T
Originally Posted By: namitsoo

-General administrative commands (!ban user_xy -> bans user_xy, !timeout user_xy 30 ->timeout a user for 30seconds)

Twitch is a little odd with the way it goes about those. The commands would be simple, but it takes some digging to figure out what they actually want when it is done through an IRC client.

Code:

on *:TEXT:!ban *:#: { 
  if ($nick isop $chan) {
    msg $chan .ban $$2 
    msg $chan $$2 has been banned.
  }
}

on *:TEXT:!unban *:#: { 
  if ($nick isop $chan) {
    msg $chan .unban $$2 
    msg $chan $$2 has been unbanned.
  }
}

on *:TEXT:!timeout *:#: { 
  if ($nick isop $chan) {
    msg $chan .timeout $$2 $3 
    msg $chan $$2 has been timed out.
  }
}

This will look strange on the bot's end, since you're actually sending a message to the channel. However, nobody else will actually *see* the line where the bot says ".ban jerkface". that's just the way twitch works with that.

Last edited by Teksura; 13/06/14 04:55 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard