mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
7yn Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
Alright, so i'm far from a complete beginner with mirc code, however this one has me stumped. I went through all the events, all the rawcodes. I cannot find what the hell controls the info output.

Anyone able to shed some light on this, i'd appreciate it. I'm sick of googling and looking through the manual ending up empty handed. Here's a screenshot of what exactly I am trying to customize/change but i'm having no luck because I don't know what event catches it in mirc code.

All I know is, because of the coloring system it's controlled by info text and info2 text, whatever the hell is responsible for those outputs I need to grab. Thanks in advance.

example of target

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
7yn Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
.. Gah, so it's hardwired to the program. Apparently it isn't possible without shuffling the buffer. Well that's unfortunate.. Thanks for the help, if anyone finds something else relevant to this, i'd appreciate any feedback. I wouldn't even mind if i could just shuffling it to the status window, I don't want it showing up in my focused window is all.

Link Copied to Clipboard