Print Thread
#242084 16/06/13 01:51 PM
J
Jeroi Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
J
Hello, I have used same script sicne mirc 5.0 to 6.0 and some version of 6 killed my POPUPS, USERS and stopped remotes to work.

Today I tried to debug the problem like this:

Moved all the scripts out of mirc. Unistalles 7.1 and cut all the files remained from the mirc folder. Then I installed latest 7.26 or something and it fixed POPUPS and USERS.

How ever, not single alias or remote script work. Only one which is my multiple server joining command when mirc opens it will connect to 3 servers like in the command.

How ever my popup, nicklist and addidtional remote scripts does not work still.

I have L and Q control script for nicklist and some addtitional nicklist commands and pm control scripts.

How ever mirc does not react to any commands. If I type command /login which is my multiple server identify script mirc does not to nothing. It just dosent react to remote alias. And even Alias won't react to /f9 /login. If I hit f9 nothing will happen.

I repeat, these script have neen used 10 years and not single bug in them. Problem is that mirc does not respond to any user made alaiases or remotes.

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Well you'll need to provide errors or the scripts themselves, because just telling us they don't work does very little good.

J
Jeroi Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
J
Ok I fixed this issue. The problem seemed to be that I had mIRC in c:/Programfiles

I installed mIRC to different hard disk and now everything works again. Weird bug.

Link Copied to Clipboard