Print Thread
#240268 14/01/13 08:15 PM
N
NoAClue Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
N
I'm using LadiesNightOps Version 6.16 and I always had the LnOps Notify List open every time I opened my Mirc. For some reason, it stopped popping up on connect. When I click On the tab "Yamaha Script" there is no LnOps Notify List option available from the drop down menu. When I go to Tools, Script Editor, Remote there is the script on 1:unotify: {
if ($dialog(cnotify.x).title) { .timerntfyl- 1 2 notify.list }
else echo $color -a 12 $+ $time([hh:nntt]) *** $nick is has left irc frown ***
}

Under Tools & Options & Perform I even have /list and /nlist and I believe, those too would bring up a notify list because at times I would get 2 notify lists pop up and now I can't even get one. I really prefer the LnOpsVer Notify List because it doesnt show all the extra information such as the IP addresses of all people on Notify and I prefer the LnOps font. That being said...does anybody have a clue why not only the list fails to come up but why the option doesnt even appear in the drop own menu of Yamaha Script. I realize this is an old version but I have yet to find a version of mirc that has all the extra bells and whistles that this version has. Also, when I bring up this same version of Mirc on my Windows 7 PC, it works perfectly. Any clues that might help me? Thanks alot.

NoAClue #240271 15/01/13 01:23 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
It's clearly a problem with your script and without more information and more of the script, it would be just about impossible for anyone here to help you unless they also have that script. Your best option if the script is still maintained is to ask the script author or a support forum for the script. Otherwise, if you want someone here to help, we'll need more of the script. It's most likely a setting that you changed in the script's settings that you just need to change back.

You are going to be far better off upgrading to the newer version of mIRC. mIRC has added *many* new features, bug fixes, and security fixes since 6.16. I have no idea what that script has in it, but any of it that is useful will likely be in other scripts that work on newer versions of mIRC.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
NoAClue #240273 15/01/13 03:19 AM
P
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
P
Riamus2, Thanks for your quick response to my problem. I know it's a problem with the script but I don't have a clue what that might be. The script I copied into my post is the entire script in that tab. If I had changed something, I would have merely changed it back but I made no changes. I'm in my infancy when it comes to scripting so it all looks foreign to me. I appreciate your advice on locating the writer of the script and I'll certainly give it a try. Either that or possibly uninstall and reinstall since it had been working. I have checked many mircs and none so far even come close to all the options in this LadiesNightVersion; that's why I continue to hold on to it. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to point me in another direction.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
If you look in the View menu on the Remotes tab, you will likely find much more to the script. There may also be more aliases or popups. Again, use the view menu.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
NoAClue #255489 28/10/15 10:50 AM
J
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
J
is this script still available??? looking for it but cant find a decent one any help is welcome

with regards and thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard