mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#238777 26/08/12 01:19 AM
R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
Is there a way to change the background of the nickbox to anything but white? I'm going for a sort of darker colour scheme and the big blotch of white to the right kind of throws it off. I don't want to get rid of it entirely, mind, as I use it, I'd just like to know if there's any way to change its appearance, whether through default options or perhaps a script.

While I'm at it, is there any way to change the colours of the bottom bar, where you type your messages? If at all possible I'd like to darken the colour of that and change the font to be lighter. I've been messing around with the options and looking at past help topics both in this forum and elsewhere to no avail.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Alt-K. Then click the boxes you want to change and choose the colors for them.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
The only 2 boxes that I can change the color of are the editbox and "inactive" window. I can change the colour of the listbox text, but not the background of the actual box. It's the reverse for the editbox on the bottom- I can change the background colour, but I can't change the text colour :s

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Make sure the box is highlighted (the dotted white line around the outside). If it isn't, click inside the box again without clicking on any text. If you still can't, maybe you either have a bad copy of mIRC that was downloaded somewhere other than here, or you have a DLL causing problems.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
R
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
R
Ah, that did it! Thank you very much smile

Link Copied to Clipboard