C
c_LwX Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
C
i upgraded to version 7.25 and i am getting:
* [10101] Host disconnected
connecting to a server (irc.whatnet.org:+7000), it doesnt matter what are settings 'Automatically accept invalid certificates' or 'Display invalid certificates for approval' i get the same result.

And when i set it to 'Display invalid certificates for approval' and check on 'Automatically accept cert in the future' it doesnt remember it, it keep asking for acceptance.

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
Does it disconnect you even when you click "Accept" (for the display invalid certs option)?

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
C
c_LwX Offline OP
OP Offline
C
yes

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I cannot seem to reproduce these issues here. There does appear to be an issue with one of the WhatNet servers listed in the DNS pool but, other than that, when I connect to an SSL server and add it to the approved list, mIRC does not request approval again. If you try to connect to another network's SSL server, do you see the same issue?

You may need to approve the connection several times since there are at least three different SSL servers and all three need separate approval. Are you sure that mIRC asking for approval for a server that you have already approved?

C
c_LwX Offline OP
OP Offline
C
after many many attempts, you were right. im not asked for approval anymore and i was able to connect to the server, but it was after 10+ attempts in connecting.

Link Copied to Clipboard