mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#237260 20/04/12 06:22 PM
L
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
L
Has anybody else been having an issue, in firefox 11.0 with XP SP3 (with all updates), that when you load a new page to read a post, it greys out the back arrow button? This is the ONLY site it's happening on. I get the back arrow on THIS page (the one Im typing this message out on), but I DONT get it while just READING posts. This JUST started happening yesterday (that I noticed). Very weird.

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
H
Babel fish
Babel fish
H
I think the following would be the more appropriate forum to ask questions about Firefox: http://forums.mozillazine.org/index.php

mIRC 7.51, 64-bit Win-7/SP1 Home Premium
IRC Operator irc.Prison.NET
L
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
L
well, I figured I'd see if anybody else was having this issue here. true, program specific issues should be addressed on their websites, but since it happens with this forum and no others, it's also just as useful to see if anybody here has the same issue.

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I dont have the same problem as you, only that this forum = SLOW from time to time, sometimes it takes 30 sec to open it. Next time it opens in 1 sec.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }

Link Copied to Clipboard