mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#23559 10/05/03 08:58 PM
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
What I want is to retrieve the width of the nicklist, in an echo, when it's being resized. So if it's at 90 and I'm moving to 110, it will show me that in echo's. I don't plan to keep it like this, since it will be a screen flood doing so, but I just want to view a code on how to do it, so I may change it around a bit.

Also, if someone's unsure on how to do this, perhaps they could just tell me how to get the current position of the nicklist.

Thanks in advance. smile

------------------
*** ArcticFire ***
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
the first thing is impossible
about the second, u if u meant that u want to get the selected line in the nicklist, u can use $sline(window,N)
N is the number of the selected nick
u can use $snick too if the window is a channel

N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
There is two places in mirc.ini where you might find the width of the nicklist. Below wil grab the non-default if it exists, or the default if it does not.
//echo -a Nicklist width: $gettok($gettok($readini($mircini,nicklist,#),2,44) $gettok($readini($mircini,options,n4),29,44),1,32)
You can use it in a timer to echo the size, but only when you drop (release the mouse button) it. Try it and you'll see what I mean.

D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
That's goog, but I want to somehow set it as a variable, which I don't think is possible. I want this variable set when the nicklist is resized, so the next channel I join will be the same size.

------------------
*** ArcticFire ***
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
does the nicklist dll allow u to use GetSize???

D3m0nnet.com
Q
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Q
Nicklist.dll by Epsilon provides a way to monitor nicklist resizing, among other things. Look for it on ms.org.

/.timerQ 1 0 echo /.timerQ 1 0 $timer(Q).com

Link Copied to Clipboard