mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
P
premium Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
P
hello frnds i am requesting for Mirc Proxy SCan Script ..which can Provide me fresh socks 5 list

My Friend is scanning socks in dis way

Can Any1 share dis script
...recently i have open a forum over socks n proxy ..ill be so thankful if sum1 help me ..senior member or any1

Last edited by premium; 02/09/11 04:06 PM.
A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
Unlikely.

Mass proxy lists / scanners tend to violate many rules, both etiquette and actual laws. We won't help you break internet etiquette OR regional laws here. We certainly won't help you run clones on a server or evade bans. You'll have to talk to your "friend".

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
What kind of friendship is that if this so-called friend can't share the script shown above with you? smirk Perhaps it's time to reassess your friendship.

Anyway, that's beside the point. I agree with argv0.

P
premium Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
P
bro argv0 i thoroughly respect ur views .. But i am struggling wid my poor financial condition smile .. so i thought to start socks selling business ..for dat i request for dis script .. can u plz help me wid email if not on forum..plz bro ds can be the golden chance for me to earn sum bugs ...sorry if am breaking any rules:)

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
No one here is going to help you do something like that. If you need money, there are plenty of legal ways to get some.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard