mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
N
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
N
Hello.

I want to ask that somehow can i set in favorites to connect automatically to an invite only channel (somehow, somwhere paste my invite) and organize these with mIRC (i don't like to do it manually... every time). If there isn't option for it.. Will there be feature for it in one of the future releases?

F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
you can add the invite command to your perform
tools --> options --> servers --> connect --> perform

(i.e. /cs invite #channel)

and then use a script to join the channel

Code:
on *:INVITE:#channelnamehere: {

/j $chan

}
paste into a new file inside the remotes section of the script editor

(alt + r)

alternatively in tools --> options --> irc you can select auto-join on invite but this will join any channel you get invited too

N
OP Offline
N
Hello.

I not really good in scripting. I use mIRC 7.19. . In the perform tab which network i have to set? All networks or other networks option. Where can i paste the invite code in the script which join me to the channel (/msg xychannel !invite Username ldjkgfksdfgsdgdfgfdgh, i have in this form)?

I don't want to connect automatically to all invite only channel, but don't want to every time paste the code which i wrote above.

Last edited by Necromancer; 06/08/11 05:43 AM.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You only need to choose the network where that channel is located. To paste the script, press Alt-R and do File > New. Then paste what was given and change the channel name to match whatever channel you are using this in.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard