mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Skeelol Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
S
How can I get the horizontal rule thingy to never show up again, its so very annoying. I press ctrl-L to get rid of it, but if I restart mirc it comes back. Is there an option somewhere to completely disable this?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Alt-O > Display > Options > Marker. Disable it there. Then try exiting and opening mIRC and you shouldn't see the marker again (unless you press Ctrl-L or enable it from there).

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
Skeelol Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks, its quite amazing how you can't find this stuff doing a simple Google search. Instead of opening up a new thread, can someone please tell me how to arrange channel tabs? You would think clicking and dragging them would work, but it does not...only other way I can think of would be parting all channels that I'm in and rejoining them in the order I would like them to appear, but theres gotta be an easier way.

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
You can configure them from Window -> Order... -- it's clunky though, no doubt.

Drag and drop channels have been suggested AFAIK, and at one point they were on the table... not sure what happened.

As a note: please start new threads. New threads are free, and it makes it easier for users to find the right topic through search. Piling on questions in a single thread might be more convenient for you, but you should consider the other users who will eventually come here asking the same question.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"

Link Copied to Clipboard