H
i play omerta
and there is mIRC
i got a family
i wanna do !allow and !invite for members only not public thing
plz help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You would have to explain in more detail what exactly you want to do. For example, what should happen when those commands are used? Where do you want to use them (dcc chat, query, notice, etc)? Does the script need to keep track of who is a "member"? And so on. Listing a game title isn't likely to explain anything unless it's a really well-known game. For example, World of Warcraft is a very well-known game and even if someone has never played it or even seen it being played, they can probably tell you what the game is about. On the other hand, a game like Runescape is also very well-known... in name. And yet, even though I've heard of it many times, I couldn't begin to tell you anything about it. And then there's "omerta", which doesn't appear to be all that well-known (I may be wrong there, but I haven't ever heard anyone mention it). That means it's unlikely anyone here will know what you are asking for unless you explain it in detail.

I'm assuming "family" is part of the game, considering there's no such thing on IRC itself.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
H
hellzz Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
H
ye
i need the "member" thing
and !allow for private members
for my private channel
please help me bro

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
As I said, you have to explain in *detail* what you want or you aren't going to end up getting any help because no one will know what you need.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard