mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
Sorry, I don't see your point. What he wanted can be acheived using /window -l -t[N,N] @window . I am only offering a solution.

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Did you read his request?

"I don't have any knowledge of scripting in mIRC, but I'm looking for a way to create or add a gap between the nicknames and the actual message in the channel and chat windows."

He wants to align text in channel and chat windows, not in @windows.

Unless you're suggesting that he completely recreate the functionality of a channel window using @windows, then no, @windows cannot be used for what he wants.

T
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
T
Originally Posted By: hixxy
Did you read his request?

"I don't have any knowledge of scripting in mIRC, but I'm looking for a way to create or add a gap between the nicknames and the actual message in the channel and chat windows."

He wants to align text in channel and chat windows, not in @windows.

Unless you're suggesting that he completely recreate the functionality of a channel window using @windows, then no, @windows cannot be used for what he wants.

The script u postet accually did what I wanted, and worked fine with any fixed-width font smile - There is, ss far as I understand, no way of fixing this for any type for font at the moment.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I'm sure a DLL could do it, if someone wanted to write one. Personally, I don't like the indented look. wink

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
You need to chill out. You are acting like an ass hat. I offered him a few options, one of which was the one you used. Quit trying to pick a fight.

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
I'm not picking a fight, just trying to understand where you're coming from with your suggestion because I don't get it smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard