/* NOTE ON SSL PORTS: SSL ports are pretty non-standardized,
* besides numerous high-SSL ports, some people say you should run
* it at 994 because that's the official SSL port.. but that
* requires root! Besides, port 194 is the official irc port and
* have you ever seen an ircd running on that?
* So, our suggestion is to use port 6697 for SSL, this is used by
* quite some networks and is recognized by for example StunTour.
* You are free to open up as many SSL ports as you want, but
* by (also) using 6697 you help the world standardize a bit