mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
maroon Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
Didn't see this mentioned earlier.

I had a user comment that, when the dcc send/get icon is minimized to the icon bar, that 7.1 now makes it hard to see the progress. It now shows a pencil thin line below the icon, instead of having the entire icon shaded to show progress.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
That was by design and added very early in the betas (I think somewhere around 7.02 or maybe even 7.01. I think it's easy enough to see even at 1600x1050 resolution.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

I have to admit that I too miss the way it was before and really can't see any reason for the change.

R
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
R
I really don't like new progress bar. It is really hard to tell whether dcc is complete when viewing at 1920x1200. It is probably worst at the higher res. There 3 ways to solve this issue. One is to revert back as before. Second way, is to allow us customize the colors for incomplete, downloading, and complete. Three way, is to have incomplete in red, downloading in black, and complete in green.

On another note, I notice with this version sometime I get "non-responding" when dcc just started. Not sure what causing it

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The reason I changed the progress bar is that it does not work well with themed buttons. It only really looked okay with the Windows XP Classic buttons which were rectangular.

Quote:
incomplete in red, downloading in black, and complete in green

That sounds like it would work. I will see if I can add that for the next version.

Link Copied to Clipboard