mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#21913 02/05/03 06:04 AM
S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Does anyone know of an app that works like the old Pic nick script? Pic Nick isn't around anymore and I really miss it.

For those that don't know, Pic Nick used to rename DCC'd pics with the user's nick and highlighted their name in the uer list so you could see at a glance who you traded with.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
mIRC Options > DCC > Folders

Under "DCC get folders" .. select the filetype you want .. or "default" .. or whatever, click the "edit" button .. check the box that says "sort files by nickname into own folders"

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
i think what hes asking is something alil different .. it sounds to me like he was able to see a pic associated with a nick ... probably something to do with the adress book ...

D3m0nnet.com
T
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
T
I am useing a copy of the pic nick applications. I am useing the 3.0 as it was the last one that got out there. It works with 6.03 ok. If you like a copy of it let me know.

F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
Whats that pic nick finaly?

S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
I can't find your email address. I hope you get this. Yes, I'd like a copy of pic nick! [email]sftekbear@pacbell.net.[/email] Thanks!

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You might consider using the personal message system provided on the forum, rather than posting your e:mail on the forums. :\

-KingTomato

Link Copied to Clipboard