Print Thread
#219067 04/03/10 12:33 AM
G
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
G
Hi everyone:

I have two very annoying things. I just updated to v6.35 last night. I don't know way I did that, I had no problems all these years using the old version.

OK first off, the User list, I cannot right click on the nick to set commands or do a whois, in fact, I cannot right click on any part of the main window area to pull up any information.

I have been searching all around for a way to take off the mIRC system tray icon. Why is the tool bar tab not shown when we min. the window. It's a real pain to have to keep moving all the way off screen to the clock area to double click on that icon to bring back up the window.
How can I get the Tab back on the Tool bar, and take off that annoying icon by the clock?

Thanks

Thumper

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Quote:
OK first off, the User list, I cannot right click on the nick to set commands or do a whois, in fact, I cannot right click on any part of the main window area to pull up any information.

Sounds like your popup definitions have not been loaded. Hit Alt+P and load popups.ini into each section (sections are listed in the View menu).

Quote:
I have been searching all around for a way to take off the mIRC system tray icon.

mIRC Options -> Display -> Options -> Tray

G
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
G
blush OK now Where do I send the Check smile Thank you so much... Oh I am not going to live this down lol How easy was that.
That's normally the problem for us tech heads who run a program for years, do an upgrade and get lost and don't look in Options to reconfigure things smile

Again Thank you

"Small words from a small being, trying to attack what it
doesn't understand". Borg Queen

Thumper

Last edited by gspiveygc; 04/03/10 04:12 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard