* Connecting to irc.eu.gamesurge.net (6667)
-irc.eu.gamesurge.net- *** Looking up your hostname
-irc.eu.gamesurge.net- *** Checking Ident
-irc.eu.gamesurge.net- *** Couldn't look up your hostname
-irc.eu.gamesurge.net- *** No ident response
Welcome to the GameSurge IRC Network via Co-Locate Internet BV, VG|purelegit
Your host is Co-Locate.NL.EU.GameSurge.net, running version u2.10.11.07.GS(01)
This server was created Wed Dec 7 2005 at 17:49:40 UTC
Co-Locate.NL.EU.GameSurge.net u2.10.11.07.GS(01) dioswkgxnI biklmnopstvrczCD bklov
ANNOUNCE WHOX WALLCHOPS WALLVOICES USERIP CPRIVMSG CNOTICE SILENCE=15 MODES=6 MAXCHANNELS=20 MAXBANS=45 NICKLEN=30 MAXNICKLEN=30 are supported by this server
TOPICLEN=300 AWAYLEN=200 KICKLEN=300 CHANTYPES=#&
PREFIX=(ov)@+ CHANMODES=b,k,l,imnpstrDcC CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 NETWORK=GameSurge are supported by this server
There are 30 users and 13147 invisible on 21 servers
56 operator(s) online
1 unknown connection(s)
45037 channels formed
I have 1166 clients and 1 servers
-Co-Locate.NL.EU.GameSurge.net- Highest connection count: 1554 (1553 clients)
Message of the Day, Co-Locate.NL.EU.GameSurge.net
- 2009-8-6 12:05
- ___ _____ __ _____ ___ __ ____ ____
- / __)( _ )___( ) ( _ )/ __) /__\ (_ _)( ___)
- ( (__ )(_)((___))(__ )(_)(( (__ /(__)\ )( )__)
- \___)(_____) (____)(_____)\___)(__)(__)(__) (____)
- Internet BV
- IRC.CO-LOCATE.NL <-> CO-LOCATE.NL.EU.GAMESURGE.NET
- Location: Amsterdam, NL
- Sponsored by: Co-Locate Internet BV, http://www.co-locate.nl
- Operating since: 12/07/2005
- Ports: 6660-6669
- Welcome! You are connected to irc.co-locate.nl on the GameSurge IRC
- Network. Co-Locate Internet BV and the operators of this IRC server
- are not responsible for the content that passes through this server.
- Use of this server is a privilage which may be removed at any time
- for any reason. If you do not agree, we ask that you disconnect now.
- Rules are as follows:
- o No flooding or spamming.
- o No abuse or harassment.
- o No wingate or other proxy clients.
- o No abusive bots.
- o You must respond to normal CTCP requests.
- o Do not ask to be an ircop.
- Need Help?
- Server Channel: #co-locate
- General Help: #help
- Staff Assistance: #support
- Channel Registration: #support
- Server Administrator: warbux <email@example.com>
- A word from our sponsor:
- This server and it's bandwidth are being sponsored by Co-Locate
- Internet BV. Please show your support and browse their
- Internet BV. Please show your support and browse their website by
- visiting http://www.co-locate.nl.
In business for more than 10 years,
- Co-Locate Internet BV offers a wide array of Internet Services that
- are competively priced to meet nearly everyone's needs!
- Co-Locate Internet BV has connections with all large Internet exchanges
- and carriers for foreign movement to ensure the fastest and shortest
- route will always be chosen. For more information about our network,
- please visit http://www.co-locate.nl/over.php?taal=nl.
- Looking for that perfect gaming server? Co-Locate Internet BV offers
- dedicated servers and server colocation in several countries! Rent one
- of our Lenovo powered dedicated servers or colocate your own in one
- of our state of the art datacenters. Other services
- rental, webhosting, and DSL Internet Service.
- For more information, please visit http://www.co-locate.nl
- "UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be
- a genius to understand the simplicity." - Dennis Ritchie.
End of /MOTD command.
-Co-Locate.NL.EU.GameSurge.net- on 1 ca 1(4) ft 10(10)
* VG|purelegit sets mode: +iw
-Global- ------------- MESSAGE(S) OF THE DAY --------------
-Global- [users] Notice from feigling, posted 05:24 PM, 07/17/2008:
-Global- GameSurge provides a new service called SpamServ which moderates your channel. If you are interested in learning more about it read http://www.gamesurge.net/cms/SpamServ
-Global- [users] Notice from GameSurge, posted 09:44 AM, 03/24/2008:
This is usually what i get when i try to connect if not sometimes shorter. Once in a while i connect which hardly happens, but when it does it shows something like Authserv -I recognize you.- at the end of the connecting message and then allows me to connect to a channel. How can i fix this and allow me everytime or at least most of the times to connect?