Print Thread
N
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
N
Hi,
This is the problem am having
when i load the default mirc popups.ini in the script editor from the program installattion directory (i.e under "Program Files") sections like the nicklist are empty, no code..(also the right click menu for the nicklist doesn't display) - some sections like the 'status' section show the code as normal. - I've opened the file I loaded, in a text editor & checked & all the sections are present there.
This is fresh install of mirc (version 6.35). - I've used this version quite a while before (with WinXP SP2) & have never had this problem.
I have Winxp Pro SP3 installed.

Would appreciate any feed back, hope someone can help.

Happy New Year to all you folks ! : )

Thank you
===================

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
When you are in the Popups section in the script editor, you need to load the popups.ini file in all sections found in the View menu.

N
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
N
are you sure that I have to load the popups.ini file for every section ? - if so how come i haven't had to do it before. - i've used mirc for a long time & mirc 6.35 for quite some time & never had to do that.

thx for the reply

X
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
X
Nightstorm, it's simple as it is.

If you open Popups tab in scripts editor, you can view only one "section" whether it's Status, Query, Nicklist etc... Therefore, you need to go to each of these sections and upload SAME file 5 times. (for each section)

N
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
N
XperTeeZ , thanks for confirming that...... at least i rest easy now.. knowing that nothing is fuctioning out of the way. ; )

Link Copied to Clipboard