V
vickie Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
V
Tried to get on the karaoke realm and this is what I got:
"Realmworld is now closed."
What does this mean and how do I get the Karaoke realm back?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I recommend you use the Search option to search for "Karaoke-realm" and/or "realm world"
You will get a number of topics in response, and they contain all of the information that we currently have.

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
This is not a support forum for respective IRC networks. If your mIRC connects fine to other networks (and therefore isn't an mIRC problem) and you're looking for help connecting to a specific network please visit the respective networks help/support.

These karaoke realm questions need to stop. We don't know what happened, we don't run the network and we can't explain why you cannot connect to server XYZ or have network specific problems. Friends-N-Song has a website, you should visit that and ask there.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
G
Bowl of petunias
Bowl of petunias
G
I don't know if it is an mIRC problem or not. I am not that well versed in mIRC. Is it not possible that an mIRC setting somewhere is causing my specific problem? Thank you for being so understanding.

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
As I said before, if you can connect to other networks (EFNet, DALNet, Freenode) it's unlikely mIRC's fault.

Type /server irc.freenode.net -- if you connect, mIRC is fine. If not, you should open a thread in the Connection Issues forum.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Quote:
This is not a support forum for respective IRC networks.

Quote:
These karaoke realm questions need to stop. We don't know what happened, we don't run the network and we can't explain why you cannot connect to server XYZ or have network specific problems.

No op can reply, because there can't be an op on a network that doesn't exist any longer.

If you want Karaoke (and note that filesharing is, at best, frowned upon on these forums), try searching for Karaoke on Search IRC

Link Copied to Clipboard