mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
M
I've used Realmworld for a year or two. For the past two days, I've tried to connect, but to no avail... I don't know what's wrong. I haven't changed any of my settings. It just said "Unable to resolve server" the other day and has ever since. Anyway, I tried another Nickserv server, and now it doesn't know me. Says my password is incorrect. I tried recovering it from mIRC and it's saying "No match has been found for the information that you submitted through
the mIRC Lost Registration page on the mIRC website." I don't know how this is possible? I paid for a lifetime membership to use karaoke-realm, and now I can't do anything. I am so confused. Please help! Thanks.

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
1) The Karaoke Realm network has been reported several times over the past couple of days as down. This has been confirmed by several members of this forum.

To simplify things, it appears the owners of that network failed to renew their hosting, and their current subscription expired on Aug. 1 2009

2) Nickserv is specific to the network, so nickserv on XeroMem (for example) will not know or recognize the information you had registered on Karaoke-Realm.

3) When you paid for mIRC, you paid for the ability to use the mIRC program to contact IRC networks.
mIRC has no association with any specific network, and no control as to when they are operational or not.

4) The registration code that was issued for mIRC has nothing to do with your nickserv password.

L
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
L
If anyone have a MySpace account get in contact with the rest
of the karaoke group and see if they can help .
It's called karaoke realm

L
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
L
Speaking to a couple of people who e-mailed me from around the world sounds like karaoke realm is finished
so what we're trying to do is get people to go to the one place till such time we hear more there is another karaoke channel
called (www.karaokeworld.co.uk ) and download the script but you must make sure you are sharing its just together up all the people
in one place if you have any problems please e-mail me ( johnbt621ry@yahoo.co.uk ) if I can be of any more help

L
Bowl of petunias
Bowl of petunias
L
Same here . I'm brand new and need help with setup

Hi I'm new need help with setup files

Link Copied to Clipboard