mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#213637 04/07/09 12:56 PM
K
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
K
I need a line to put in my Alias for o+v and for +o aso when I use f4 and f5 a box will pop up to be able to type in it

WornBean
khurram_ch #213638 04/07/09 01:42 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I don't understand all that you said but try using this maybe help:

Code:
alias voice { mode $$1 +vvvvvvvvvv $$2- }
alias op { mode $$1 +oooooooooo $$2- }
alias f4 { 
  :start
  var %chan = $$input(Enter here the #channel that you want to VOICE a nickname!,eid,F4 - Enter)
  var %nick = $$input(Enter here the nickname that you want to VOICE into the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,eid,F4 - Enter)
  if ($chr(35) !isin $left(%chan,1)) { var %error = $input(Please insert a correct channel $+ $chr(44) (e.g: $chr(35) $+ Channel),houd,F4 - Error) | goto start }
  if ($me !ison %chan) { var %error = $input(You are not on the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,houd,F4 - Error) | goto start }
  if (%nick !ison %chan) { var %error = $input(This user ' $+ %nick $+ ' is not in the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,hyd,F4 - Error) | goto start }
  mode %chan +v %nick
}
alias F5 {
  var %chan = $$input(Enter here the #channel that you want to OP a nickname!,eid,F5 - Enter)
  var %nick = $$input(Enter here the nickname that you want to OP into the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,eid,F5 - Enter)
  if ($chr(35) !isin $left(%chan,1)) { var %error = $input(Please insert a correct channel $+ $chr(44) (e.g: $chr(35) $+ Channel),houd,F5 - Error) | goto start }
  if ($me !ison %chan) { var %error = $input(You are not on the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,houd,F5 - Error) | goto start }
  if (%nick !ison %chan) { var %error = $input(This user ' $+ %nick $+ ' is not in the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,hyd,F5 - Error) | goto start }
  mode %chan +o %nick
}

NOTE: Put the code into your remote file not into the aliases file ALT+R , for voice nicks use /voice #Channel nick1 nick2 nick3 .. , for op nicks use /op #Channel nick1 nick2 nick3 ..

Last edited by westor; 04/07/09 01:44 PM.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
westor #213643 04/07/09 03:22 PM
K
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
K
Actually i want, If i am an op and want to +o someone, so i just press F4 and a box appear where i just type the nickname and channel and gives +o to that person, similarly for +v i just press F5, same procedure.
how's that possible?
box appearance by pressing F4, F5 will be appreciated.

WornBean
khurram_ch #213644 04/07/09 03:49 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Well i understand that you want see this code

Last edited by westor; 04/07/09 04:01 PM.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
westor #213646 04/07/09 03:57 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A mistake was correct it with this:

Code:
alias f4 { 
  var %chan = $$input(Enter here the #channel that you want to OP a nickname!,eid,F4 - Enter)
  var %nick = $$input(Enter here the nickname that you want to OP into the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,eid,F4 - Enter)
  if ($chr(35) !isin $left(%chan,1)) { var %error = $input(Please insert a correct channel $+ $chr(44) (e.g: $chr(35) $+ Channel),houd,F4 - Error) | goto start }
  if ($me !ison %chan) { var %error = $input(You are not on the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,houd,F4 - Error) | halt }
  if ($me !isop %chan) { var %error = $input(You are not an " $+ %chan $+ " operator!,houd,F4 - Error) | halt }
  if (%nick !ison %chan) { var %error = $input(This user ' $+ %nick $+ ' is not in the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,houd,F4 - Error) | halt }
  if (%nick isop %chan) { var %error = $input(This user ' $+ %nick $+ ' is already a ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel operator!,houd,F4 - Error) | halt }
  mode %chan +o %nick
}
alias F5 {
  var %chan = $$input(Enter here the #channel that you want to VOICE a nickname!,eid,F5 - Enter)
  var %nick = $$input(Enter here the nickname that you want to VOICE into the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,eid,F5 - Enter)
  if ($chr(35) !isin $left(%chan,1)) { var %error = $input(Please insert a correct channel $+ $chr(44) (e.g: $chr(35) $+ Channel),houd,F5 - Error) | goto start }
  if ($me !ison %chan) { var %error = $input(You are not on the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,houd,F5 - Error) | halt }
  if ($me !isop %chan) { var %error = $input(You are not an " $+ %chan $+ " voicer!,houd,F5 - Error) | halt }
  if (%nick !ison %chan) { var %error = $input(This user ' $+ %nick $+ ' is not in the ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel!,houd,F5 - Error) | halt }
  if (%nick isvoice %chan) { var %error = $input(This user ' $+ %nick $+ ' is already a ' $+ %chan $+ ' channel voicer!,houd,F4 - Error) | halt }
  mode %chan +v %nick
}

Last edited by westor; 04/07/09 03:58 PM.

westor #213665 04/07/09 09:40 PM
K
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
K
thanks buddy... really helped, this is what i was lookin for smile

WornBean

Link Copied to Clipboard