mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#21273 28/04/03 03:46 AM
T
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
T
hey everyone look I got a problem everytime I connect to mirc it disconnects right away what should I do? confused and nobody dont respond to my other post I got through with mirc i finnally finished downloading it now i only have a problem with connecting.

#21274 28/04/03 03:46 AM
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Have you tried different servers?

#21275 28/04/03 03:51 AM
T
OP Offline
T
yes it changes the servers I thinck can you tel me a diffrent server?Im new and i need help
:tongue: thanck you

#21276 28/04/03 11:13 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
You need to understand that the ppl who help here are all volunteers with diff schedules. Just because you didnt get a reply in under 30 mins doesnt mean you wont get one. Apparently you didnt notice we have a search feature here. You can use it, set it to all forums and expand the date range, and you will find the answers to many questions.

We do not help with illegal activites, so its a waste of time to be asking us how to find movies etc.

Without knowing what error msg you see, its hard for us to tell you why you are having a prob connecting. Since there are tons of networks, with each having their own servers, just asking "for another server" doesnt help us to help you.
There are some posts at the top of each forum that give answers to the some often asked questions. In this case, look in the connection area and you will see posts about common errors and unable to connect.

If those dont help you, please give us more info about the prob.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard