mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
L
hi

how can i get mirc 6.35 to work on 2 networks at the same time. it plzy fine on one net but it won't work on the other. i'm on unerdnet & efnet. can this be done on mirc 6.35? Thanks David

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
You can use /server -m irc.server.you.connect.to

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
L
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
L
no i can get on the other net but my music won't display on the net i connect to.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
What exactly wanna do ?

try this:
Code:
alias net_con {
  if ($server == $null) {
    .server efnet
    .server -m undernet
  }
}

When start your mirc type /net_con , if you want something else then write it more clearly.

Last edited by westor; 25/05/09 01:01 AM.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
As vanilla mIRC won't play any music, your problem seem to be caused by some script you've loaded. Many, but not all scripts out there have been written with multiple server connections in mind: not all of them will work properly if connected to multiple servers.
If you have some scripting knowledge, try to narrow down the problematic part(s) of this script and post the code in the "scripts and popups" forum so we can have a look at it. If not, ask the author of your "music" script - or browse some mIRC script websites for a similar script with multiserver capability ... smile

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Originally Posted By: LeftEyeBlind
no i can get on the other net but my music won't display on the net i connect to.

Look for "ame" in the addon that send the mp3 to the channel, add the text

scon -at1

example

//scon -at1 ame this will show on all active networks..

//ame this will only show on active network.

And for the next time you post a question, plz try explain what you need help with...

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
L
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
L
ok sorry i'll explain better. i'm on undernet using omenserve 2.71 and it works fine. when i connect to efnet using the same mirc connection it won't display my omenserve 2.71 info in the channel on efnet. i thought omenserve 2.71 was a multi serve script, is this not connect?..thanks David

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Originally Posted By: LeftEyeBlind
ok sorry i'll explain better. i'm on undernet using omenserve 2.71 and it works fine. when i connect to efnet using the same mirc connection it won't display my omenserve 2.71 info in the channel on efnet. i thought omenserve 2.71 was a multi serve script, is this not connect?..thanks David

Yes, but we don't know what the omenserve 2.71 is , explain us what is this or if it is an remote give us the code to help you.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
L
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
L
omenserbe 2.71 is a mp3 serving script that plays mp3 to a channel. here's link for it http://www.omenscripts.net

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

You have to add each channel on each network, even if the channel name is the same.

L
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
L
yep done that but it take forever to come around on efnet if it even come across at all

Link Copied to Clipboard