mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#207763 01/01/09 03:13 AM
Z
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Z
This would be extremely handy for me, I've got two monitors hooked up to my computer, and on my other monitor I use it for IRC or Web browsing. Usually for my web browsing I load up Firefox in full screen mode (F11) and I thought it would be very handy in addition to mIRC. What do you guys think?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I'd have no use for this, but I'll second it for anyone who would.

In the mean time, you could use this.

What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?
A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
On a second monitor (with no taskbar), a maximized window would be virtually the same as a "full screen" application, no? Are you using mIRC in the window with or without the taskbar? In the latter case, you should already have the ability to have mirc running "full screen" (you can already hide the toolbar and menubar), and unless your problem is really with the titlebar this should be fine-- note the titlebar is used to show channel topics, so some form of bar would still need to exist at the top of the window even if it was not the window titlebar... I guess I just don't get what you get out of a full screen window.

Also note that if you're looking for a minimalist interface when the application is full screen (no titlebar, no toolbar, no menubar, no switchbar, no treebar) you can script this with custom windows.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"

Link Copied to Clipboard