Print Thread
#20351 22/04/03 01:13 AM
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
ok what im tryin to figure out is there an event for script errors ... something like ON error ..... but it would pickup the invalid line commands for a script? ...... basically i wanna reformet that output and put it into a log file so that i can read the errors along with a timestamp with them because sometimes the errors come out when im not even home ...... if anyone knows how to find this one out let me know or if its even possible

D3m0nnet.com
C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
as far as i know the answer is NO as i asked that same question sometime back . its possible someone figured out a way since then however .

_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
lol i actually dont think there is a way to detect the output of an error ...... well it would be nice .... maybe i need to post this in the feature suggestions forum then ......

D3m0nnet.com
G
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
G
yer, had this a while back (reason why i signed up for the forum tbh smile )

i think the only way is to filter the status window somehow although i don't exactly know how /filter works. Never needed it smile

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
though it is illigal, you could use a program such as ResHack and actually alter the strings embedded in the mirc.exe file. This includes adding color codes, altering output, etc.. Just a thought... Not like any of us would really void the mirc agreement. :innocent:

(Yes, I realize :innocent doesn't exist, but it should. grin)

-KingTomato
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
why would u even suggest such a retarded thing here ... im asking if there is a legal or moral way to do this ... not a way of hacking khaleds code to make it do what i want ......

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard