mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#2031 16/12/02 12:25 PM
S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
If I hit either tile or cascade again by accident then, well....I'll be very very annoyed.

I don't mind any of the other options along the toolbar but it'd be nice to have properly customisable toolbars anyways.

#2032 16/12/02 07:53 PM
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
I wouldn't mind seeing customizable toolbars, but I can honestly say I've never hit the tile or cascade button by accident.

#2033 17/12/02 05:44 PM
M
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
M
I have never hit the wrong buttons either but a customisable toolbar is definetly a must. I would like to be ablt to add my own menu's and Options for when I decide to make my own script. But as of now I don't think the whole thing has the level of customization I would like.

#2034 19/12/02 03:09 AM
T
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
T
If you think about that there is little advantages of a customizable tool bar, everything that could possibly be there is already there.

An idea however would be to have the possibility to add buttons linked to a script. That is I could add a button N on the toolbar, when I click the button N it executes script N, script N is "tnick MyFavoriteNick".

Please add an option to remove/disable the Tile and Cascade buttons, I don't use Mizimized windows, I like them sizeable, I size them and dispose them very strategiclly, and I hate hitting Tile/Cascade by accident. For those in the same situation as me, a solution is: from any window, from the system menu, select Position > Remember All now! The next time you hit Tile/Cascade by accident go do Position > Reset All to restore them to the size/position you saved them to.

Link Copied to Clipboard