Haze Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
H
Cud Sum1 Plz Paste Me The Code 4 ;

Revenge Ban smile
A Code So I Automatically Add Owner Access Every 3 Minutes smile

Will b Gr8ly Appreciated if ya Can Do This 4 Me.Ya Can probly Tell Im A n00b But Anywayz :P

#20240 20/04/03 10:35 PM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
LOL OMFG N00BZZZZ

Could you please be some more 1337 as the true h4x0rZ don't understand you?
Code:
RTFM
TT
F F
M  M

What's so f*cking smile with Revenge ban script? If you get banned, you're not liked on the channel, learn to live with it or die?
For the add owner crap:
Code:
on *:start: {
timer 0 180 addowner
}
alias addowner {
set %owner Haze
exit
}

wink confused smirk mad shocked grin confused blush :tongue: wink :tongue: wink crazy laugh smirk confused grin smile cool shocked grin :tongue: :tongue: wink crazy crazy laugh smirk smirk

If you have bad day, just blame every1 else...

Last edited by theRat; 20/04/03 10:37 PM.

Code:
//if ( khaled isgod ) echo yes | else echo no
#20241 21/04/03 08:03 PM
H
Haze Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
H
lol u fool, i bet my script wud own j00 anyday, n00bie.
oh btw r u a d*ckhead or just seem like 1?

Last edited by Haze; 21/04/03 08:11 PM.
#20242 21/04/03 09:40 PM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
LOL
OMG
ROTFL
OMFG
LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes, indeed j00r 31337 script would PWNZ me? And I don't give a flying [censored]!

Yes, I'm a dickhead and I surely seem like one, and proud of it, because usually dickheads are left alone by people who calls 'em dickheads, and I surely wish you'd leave me and these boards alone, and go back to GUAGENET and go h4x0r with your 31337 friends.

EOD (hopefully)

Code:
//if ( khaled isgod ) echo yes | else echo no
#20243 21/04/03 09:42 PM
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
haze i doubt ur scripts owns anything .. as im going to guess ur script is a collection of everyone elses work ..... since u cannot make the simplest code ...... dont come in and trash someone who doesnt know any better than to be arrogant (yes rat thats meant for u) the both of u need to learn what a help forum is supposed to be about ...... and rat if ur not going to help then dont bother posting ..... ur wasting everyones valuable time who decides to read thru these forums and actually try to help /////// now with all the lectures aside ........ if your trying to set ownerkey in an ircx setup ..... u need to learn and undrestand the commands ..... not just rip a script from another msn user ......... but to set a timer that would set ur ownerkey every 3 mins would be something like this

Code:
on *:JOIN: {
  if $nick == $me { timer 0 180 COMMAND HERE }
}

now if u know the /prop command to set an owner key then your all set as far as that goes ....... now to do a revenge kicker

Code:
on *:KICK:#: {
  if $knick == $me {
    set %revengekick $nick 
    .timer 1 1 { join $chan | kick $chan %revengekick DONT kick me }
  }
}

that should give u a general idea of how to go about this ...... its not actually the way id do it myself in my script but hey ... since ur script owns all ..... u can use that idea

D3m0nnet.com
#20244 22/04/03 04:35 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I guess I'll be nice and post a "revenge" --but in its simplist form. It is in no way the most "elite" version, but can get the job done in some cases. Being one to let others do their own work, i'll give you the base code, and leave it to *yourself* to modify it...

Code:
on @1:BAN:#: {
  if ($bnick == $me) {
    /mode $chan -bov $me $nick $nick
    /kick $nick $chan Ban Protection
  }
}

there it is, in the most simply form. Enjoy.

-KingTomato

Link Copied to Clipboard